List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Changes made to KOffice's filters for I18N support
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-08-17 20:42:27

I have now committed (in CVS HEAD) the changes to add full support for I18N
for KOffice's filters.

For the name of the .pot/.po files, I have chosen to use the names of the
subdirectories, i.e. filters/olefilters/winword97 has the file
olefilterswinword97filter.pot.

Here are now a list of the different Makefile.am that have I18N support:
(directory: line number: .pot file name)

filters/kspread/csv/Makefile.am:29: csvfilter.pot
filters/kspread/html/Makefile.am:21: kspreadhtmlfilter.pot
filters/kspread/qpro/Makefile.am:27: kspreadqprofilter.pot
filters/kword/applixword/Makefile.am:20: kwordapplixwordfilter.pot
filters/kword/html/Makefile.am:33: kwordhtmlfilter.pot
filters/kword/latex/Makefile.am:44: kwordlatexfilter.pot
filters/olefilters/winword97/Makefile.am:24: olefilterswinword97filter.pot
filters/kocrypt/Makefile.am:32: kocryptfilter.pot
filters/kpresenter/kword/Makefile.am:15: kpresenterkwordfilter.pot
filters/kontour/applixgraphics/Makefile.am:20: kontourapplixgraphicsfilter.pot

Note 1: (KSpread's CSV)
- csvfilter.pot is the only file for which translations already exist.
Therefore I have not changed its name.

Note 2: (KSpread's HTML)
- this filter has already full support for I18N but its .pot file had the
confusing name of htmlfilter.pot. I have rename it to kspreadhtmlfilter.pot
to differenciate it from kwordhtmlfilter.pot. (No translation yet!)

Note 3: (OleFilters' Winword 97)
- I have added a file for this filter but I do not know if it would be better
to have a single file for the complete olefilters directory instead.

Note 4:
- An email with the complete patch has been sent to the koffice-devel mailing
list.

I have not touched the KOFFICE_1_1_BRANCH. I would prefer if each developer
does it for his filter or at least tells me to do it for him.

Thank you for listening! I hope that I have not missed anything.

Have a nice day/evening/night!