List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KOffice ChangeLog (Was Re: Package Mandrake ready)
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       2001-07-26 20:51:57

David Faure wrote:

[ ... ]

> Andreas, what's the status of the announcement ? (I lost track a bit, being away......)

Hi,

Well, besides not knowing where the packages will be, I don't have any
ChangeLog besides yours (which is quite impressive, BTW, Mr. Faure).

So basically all the stuff that is changing from last time is not
available yet.

The URLs for packages are relatively easy to add -- I can do that myself
once things are uploaded -- but I need help with the ChangeLogs.

Ciao,

Dre