List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KWord DCOP Scripting
From:       Sean McGlynn <sean () tmiau ! com>
Date:       2001-07-23 23:21:38

I'd like to "play" with DCOP scripting in KWord. I'm running beta3 and I've
had a quick look at KWord's DCOP interfaces using Kdcop and the 'dcop'
command line program. To give me a head start, I'd appreciate the answers to
a few questions wrt KWord:

1) has anything changed dcop-wise since beta3 (i.e. would the latest sources
give me any more than I've already got?)

2) is the dcop interface code spread all over the sources or is it in a
central place (i.e. where do I find it? ;)

3) is there a function for actually reading/writing text? (I couldn't see one)

4) what are the plans for the near future (if any)?

TIA,
Sean
--
Sean McGlynn