List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kspell bug
From:       Lukas Tinkl <lukas.tinkl () suse ! cz>
Date:       2001-07-12 8:48:52

Dne čt 12. červenec 2001 09:34 Laurent Montel napsal(a):
> Le Jeudi 12 Juillet 2001 02:26, Christian Gebauer a écrit :
> > Laurent Montel wrote:

> > > I can't reproduce this bug.
> > > Could you send me a kword example please (and your language please)
> >
> > Just open an empty document and type "$ sdlfkj sdlfkj we rsdlrkjwer",
> > the spellchecker will close immediatly.
> >
> > As I said, I (and the bugreporter) have the same problem in all
> > KDE-applications (kedit, kmail, knode, kate ..)
> >
> > My language is english(us) / "C", charset: iso-8859-1, ispell 3.1.20,
> > english dictionary.
>
> Hi
>
> Sorry I can't reproduce with bug in kmail, kedit kword.
> In english language and French language.
>

> So I don't understand
> Anybody has this bug ?
>
> bye

Yes, I can reproduce it too with any ispell dictionary (tried Czech, English,
French).

International Ispell Version 3.1.20 10/10/95

I found out that the reason is the dollar sign ($) at the beginning of the
line -- if I remove it, the spell check starts correctly and marks the
following words as incorrect.

--
Regards,

Lukáš Tinkl | i18n | KDE development