List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Adobe and KIllustrator
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2001-07-03 5:05:46

How is Kivio a blatant rip-off?  Kivio and Visio aren't as similar as you
think on the surface and I think it's one of the best naming accidents
we've had happen, I had meant to call it something else and accidently
spelled it Kivio.  had it been KVisio, then that would be different.

At 08:42 PM 7/2/2001, you wrote:
>   If KIllustrator is arguable, then isn't Kivio a blatent rip-off?
>
>-Jeff
>
>On Monday 02 July 2001 04:38 pm, Bart Szyszka wrote:
> > I think KDraw would be the wrong way to go especially since Corel uses
> > CorelDraw and they have Linux versions of their products. KVector or
> > veKtor sounds better, though a little boring. Have you guys considered
> > anything like KDE Illustration Program (KIP for short) or something else
> > longer that's turned into an acronym? KIWI -> KDE Illustrative Worker's

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President
theKompany.com