List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Adobe and KIllustrator
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-07-02 11:29:51

On Monday 02 July 2001 09:27, Kai-Uwe Sattler wrote:
> Hi,
> I have just received a dissuasion from an Adobe lawyer that the name
> "KIllustrator" would violate Adobe's trademark and I should pay 2500
> euro. So, I have closed the website at the moment. Could somebody with
> access to koffice.org remove all information about and links to Killu,
> please?

:(( F*c*ing trademarks.

What about renaming instead of removing ?
That would be less work (all in one step instead of removing and then
re-adding with a new name), and users wouldn't wonder where killu has gone !
veKtor sounds fine to me, although it might look too German to some ;),
Hmmmmmmm...
www.vektor.com : Vektor - The World's Leading Language Solutions Company
www.vektor-bass.de : Vektor-Germany Studio für Kontrabässe Studio for Double
http://www.denel.co.za/vektor/ : A divison of "Denel", who makes military products (ouch).

Just how are people supposed to name their stuff, now that all names have been
taken ? :(