While trying to gain information about the problem I have found loading a KChart file, I have found a (another?) problem in the file format of KChart. The XML declaration ( ) of such a file is written at the tail of the maindoc.xml instead of being written at the very beginning. This makes the KChart maindoc.xml file out of XML-conformance. KChart seems not to be able to load such files (I suppose that QT 2.3.1 is stricter than some of it predecessors and rejects those files, in the way a XML reader is allowed to do.) Have a nice day/evening/night! PS.: as the bug is severe, I have also made an official bug report (number pending.) _______________________________________________ Koffice-devel mailing list Koffice-devel@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel