List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Away for Manchester - plans for kword/kpresenter
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-06-28 19:41:52

I'll be going to a conference in Manchester - where I'll present KDE, obviously :),
so no mail and no bugfixing from me for the next two days (Friday and Saturday).

I'll be hacking though, of course. Hmm, I think I'll start creating a base class
out of KWTextFrameSet (and KWTextFrameSetEdit), for sharing this with KPresenter.
It would be stupid to reimplement all this again, or duplicate it.

Have fun :)