List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    strange menu item in kword (and probably all other koffice apps) :-)
From:       aleXXX <alexander.neundorf () rz ! tu-ilmenau ! de>
Date:       2001-06-25 22:03:01

Hi,

I think  "Insert -> Object Frame -> The Open Language Of Business" is not a
very good expression for Kivio.
"KOffice Image Processing application" and "Andreas Formula Edit" also
don't fit very well with "Spreadsheet", "Chart", "Drawing" and "Word
Processing", but at least one knows what to expect.

Can we still change it or is it to late (message freeze) ?

Bye
Alex