List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KPresenter
From:       Werner Trobin <trobin () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-17 9:44:07

Hi!

As you probably know my time till we release KOffice 1.1
is *very* limited, and there are a lot of things to address
in KPresenter before we release. I thought I'll simply post
my current TODO for KPresenter and maybe you (as in: Lukas and
Toshitaka ;) can fix a few of the known problems.
Parts of it are post-1.1 plans as they involve bigger changes
and I marked them with "post-1.1".

- QRT 3 (post-1.1)
- Real Pages! (repainting/moving of objects on the next page)
  (post 1.1)
- Effects are dog slow from time to time, hard to reproduce.
- Resizing rotated objects is buggy (selectors).
  I don't know if that one should be labeled post 1.1.
- Test: copy&cut&paste (cliparts, parts, autoforms, plain text
  from other apps?)
- Test: cut&copy&paste between different KPresenter processes
- Test: Inserting wmf pictures, wmf printing?
- Header/Footer doesn't work (+Utopia Font by default)
  Can we solve that using "sticky objects"?
- Page numbers are disabled (due to QRT)
- Enumeration doesn't work (1., 2., 3.,...) (missing in QRT)
- Clean Doc/View separation/updating (post-1.1)
- Follow color schemes (Background!=white)
- "Select All" too slow on huge documents (progress bar?)
- bugs.kde.org :}

I'm sure there are more small bugs but if the ones I listed
get fixed this would be a step forward for KPresenter.

Thanks in advance,
Werner

--
Werner Trobin - trobin@kde.org