List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    SVG + KOffice/khtml
From:       Nikolas Zimmermann <wildfox () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-14 17:44:21

Hi guys,

i'm seeing a problem with a proposed solution...
Problem: I've written a 90% complete svg parser for Kivio
which allows the import of dia stencils, and Rob Buis has done
the same for KIllustrator..

We both think about sharing our code as a little library,
first we thought of doing sth. like koffice/share/libsvg but then
we came upon another idea, that's why i'm cc'ing kfm-devel,
how about integrating svg in khtml?

I think of kdelibs/libsvg plus integration into khtml
, using it from kivio and from killu import filter

What do you think?

Bye
 Bye
  Niko