List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kword buglet
From:       "Pascal A. Niklaus" <Pascal.Niklaus () unibas ! ch>
Date:       2001-06-13 0:47:07

>Hi,
>
>the following: after saving a document, the text cursor doesn't start to
>blink before I press a key again.
>So if the cursor was invisible when saving, it stays invisible.
>
>Bye
>Alex

I don't know whether this is related, but I observed something similar in
KDevelop. The cursor is invisible in the editor window after some action.
It shows up again when moving the mouse out of the window and into the
window again (without clicking or anything).

Maybe these two things are related ?

Pascal