List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Labels
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2001-06-02 13:58:56

> > 3) When I right click to delete a frame, a dialog pops up asking me if I
> > wanted to delete it.  I feel this is a bit redundant since we have undo
> > capability, this dialog popping should not be necessary.
>
> IIRC this dialog only pops up if you delete a non-empty last frame of a
> frameset, i.e. one that has some text in it, that you won't be able to see
> anymore. Hmm, right, we have (working!) undo/redo....
> I'm ok for removing that dialog then. Or should it have a "don't show me
> again" checkbox ?

I think it should stay, it is a destructive option in the sense that text is
deleted (agreed undo works, but..).
Most of the time this action does not cause the text to be deleted, it just
deletes a frame, now if text is removed from the doc without warning it might
take the user some time to understand what happened...
A checkbox is a good idea though.

--
Thomas Zander