On Saturday 02 June 2001 03:00, shaheed wrote: > > > As for " " going away, I have to think abut that. > > > > So you're using it, as opposed to a picture frameset ? > > We can keep it, but I'd be surprised that we really need it. > > I *was* using this, but would like to move to framesets as you suggested. > However, there is a feature supported by PIXMAPs which we will loose... I don't understand. We'd keep in any case. A picture frameset has an tag, which has a key, that refers to an entry in the PIXMAP collection.... > Agreed about the "copy" in the header footer case. But the real point is that > if you are intending to remove PIXMAPs, I don't want to remove PIXMAP. Only FORMAT id="2". > then this ability to elide multiple > instances of an image into a single stored instance will be lost, since this > concept is not natural to framesets. You can still have framesets pointing to the same image by name. -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today _______________________________________________ Koffice-devel mailing list Koffice-devel@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel