Hi, Avery has given me permission to create label templates for KOffice and allow me have them license under an Open Source License. Here are the screenshots for 4 labels: http://www.geocities.com/newyen/index.html While I was working under KWord trying to create my label I've experienced several things that can be improved: 1) I was not able to delete a frame using the "Delete" key. 2) I was not able to copy and paste frame. 3) When I right click to delete a frame, a dialog pops up asking me if I wanted to delete it. I feel this is a bit redundant since we have undo capability, this dialog popping should not be necessary. 4) There's no DCOP for KWord. I encounter one bug. I was able to name my template but was not able to a start a new document using it if I use parenthesis in the name i.e. "Avery (R) 2638". --kent _______________________________________________ Koffice-devel mailing list Koffice-devel@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel