List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Koffice-devel digest, Vol 1 #225 - 11 msgs
From:       "Michael Johnson" <mikej () xnet ! com>
Date:       2001-06-01 13:39:20

From the point of view of export filters it would be highly desirable to
have names for the embedded objects (tables, pixmaps, and kparts) that are
matched to the anchor frames.  Most word processor languages put embedded
objects sequentially into the text flow. A name is very useful to convert
the kword way into the conventional word processing way of doing things.
Without a name it is going to be difficult to make the exported document
look like the kword original.

Michael