List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KPresenter - table questions
From:       "Pascal A. Niklaus" <Pascal.Niklaus () unibas ! ch>
Date:       2001-05-28 3:40:48

David, I've got a few more KPresenter-related questions:
- In tables, the cursor (visible as a thick frame around the current cell)
is visible also in presentation mode. It looks like the view is drawn as
for 'editing' rather than 'printing'.
- The embedded table does not scale with the view, e.g., if it looks nice
in the editing window, it will be much too small in the presentation (full
screen) view
- Is it possible to enter multi-line text in a single table/KSpread cell? I
tried SHIFT-Enter and CTRL-Enter, but both had no effects.

I had problems with the 'group' function, which moved the objects to be
grouped off the window (to the right). This is annoying, but not vital.

In any case, KPresenter is a great program !

Pascal