List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KPresenter - subscripts ?
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-05-27 23:16:58

On Monday 28 May 2001 01:16, Pascal A. Niklaus wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'll give a scientific presentation on Friday, and thought, why not give
> KPresenter a try?
Excellent idea - I use it all the time and it works well :)

> However, my presentation is a lot about carbon dioxide, so I need to be
> able to write CO<sub>2</sub> (<- the 2 as subscript). Is there a
> possibility to enter subscripts in the text?

There doesn't seem to be a way, even with the CVS kpresenter :(
This will be possible once it gets ported to the new QRichText stuff.....

You could use an embedded kword document for that but, hmm, the drawing
still draws the margins... Still have to fix that... You could set the margins to 0
to workaround that though. I'll try fixing the painting of embedded kword objects
asap.