List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    latest koffice beta
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2001-05-25 23:49:30

Hi all,

Couple of questions, the first one might just have been an issue of timing.

1.  We removed the circuit stencil set from CVS before the beta because of
copyright infringement problems, however in the release that is out there
the files have been included, at least for SuSE.  Does anyone know why/how
this is?

2.  We donated the icons for Kugar which got used on the koffice web page
but didn't make it into CVS for the application for some reason.  I hate to
pawn off work, but at the time we got the icons I was told that would be
fine, we just needed to hand them off.

Thanks,

Shawn Gordon
President