List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: invited by abiword to work together on doc import
From:       shaheed <srhaque () iee ! org>
Date:       2001-05-24 21:06:14

Dom,

> > Myabe it's usefull to have a small mailinglist that can be used to
> > exchange information about the pecularities of certain formats. The \
> > code might be different, but the problems that it faces are still the \
> > same of course.

I went looking for you on IRC, but I think the BST/PDT stuff means that you \
 are at work. By all means use one of your servers for the mailing list.

FWIW, if you like the autogenerated code idea, note that it is a simple
enough matter to change the generator scripts to produce just about \
anything  else you want (e.g. writing routines, or even C code).

Also, there is a modest amount of design information for the import code \
at:

http://kdewebcvs.nebsllc.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/koffice/filters/olefilters/winword97/README?hideattic=1&sortby=date

Thanks, Shaheed