List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: invited by abiword to work together on doc import
From:       "Dom Lachowicz" <cinamod () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-05-24 0:33:35

>Myabe it's usefull to have a small mailinglist that can be used to exchange
>information about the pecularities of certain formats. The code might be
>different, but the problems that it faces are still the same of course.

Hi guys,

Sure, I'd love to set something like this up, and there are people on both
the wvWare and AbiWord lists that'd like this a lot too (and Mattias Ettrich
too).

So here comes the all-important question: my server or yours? I personally
don't care and will be happy with whatever you guys choose. If you create a
list, please tell me so that I can subscribe to it and get the word out to
other interested parties. I'd suggest a neutral name like
doc-devel@<someserver>.com. If not, I'll just set up doc-devel@abisource.com

Also, if this message doesn't get through to the koffice-devel list, please
forward it.

If you'd like to chat real-time, I'm currently lurking on IRC in the
following 3 places:

irc.gnome.org#abiword
irc.gnome.org#gnome-office
irc.kde.org#koffice