Visio 2002 will have XML export capability which will be released later this month. I'm waiting for them to reply back for VBA API to do this XML export. --kent On Monday 21 May 2001 05:24 pm, Thomas Zander wrote: > [Charset iso-8859-1 unsupported, filtering to ASCII...] > > > I want to import the stencils from Visio. They have quite a few :) > > > > I've contacted Microsoft about giving me some documentations on the Visio > > file format. Once they provide the necessary specification to the file > > format, importing can be quite easy. > > > > If not, I'll take screenshots of all Visio stencils, and do some cut and > > paste. Then write .sml file to the cutted image. Microsoft "shared > > source" philosophy allows me to share this amongst my peers. So no legal > > issue here. > > Please be very carefull about getting info from Microsoft, be very sure > that the info is free to use, and can be used for non-MS software. > > If you receive information without the proper OK, I would like to advice > you to not even look at the info. You can never prove that you did not use > the info if you looked at it. Don't underestimate the power of lawyers of > a company that is openly attacking things like the GPL. > > OK, I am a bit paranoid, but I hope to be programming OSS for some more > time ;) _______________________________________________ Koffice-devel mailing list Koffice-devel@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel