List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Author list for documentation.
From:       Chris Howells <chrish () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-05-20 21:59:32

Thomas Zander wrote:

> Personally, I would go for "The KOffice Team", linking to the website where
> the author list is maintained.

On the issue of the web site: I'm trying to keep the author/contributor
lists as up to date as possible, although if you feel that any of the
information there is wrong, or any another contributors should be added
to any of the applications (Kpresenter, Kword, Kspread etc), please let
me know so that I can update it :)

--
Cheers,

Chris Howells -- chris.h@gmx.co.uk