List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kformula and icons
From:       Ben Burton <bab () debian ! org>
Date:       2001-05-09 18:39:57

Hi.  I've just done a new CVS pull (8 May) and I've noticed that all the
kformula toolbar icons are missing.

It seems that very recently libkformula was excluded from the build; however,
AFAICT the libkformula directory contains all of the toolbar icons.

Would it be possible to either reinstate the installation of these icons or
to move them to libkformula2 so they will be installed by default?

Thanks,
	Ben.

--

Ben Burton (benb@acm.org)
http://baasil.humbug.org.au/bab/

Director of Training
Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee

Moderation is a fatal thing, Lady Hunstanton. Nothing succeeds like excess.
	- Oscar Wilde