List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch for KPresenter (Rename page title )
From:       Toshitaka Fujioka <toshitaka () kde ! gr ! jp>
Date:       2001-05-09 15:38:47

On Wednesday 09 May 2001 22:01, David Faure wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 May 2001 11:55, Toshitaka Fujioka wrote:
> > >
> > > If KLineEditDlg does what you want, use it ;-)
> >
> > OK. I use KLineEditDlg. File size is small. ;-)
>
> Yes ;-)
>
> > I have one suggestion.
> > I consider Kivio, KIllustrator, KSpread and Krayon to had better use
> > KLineEditDlg. File size is small and can unify user interface.
> > Do you think that good?
>
> Sure. Do you see places where they need a one-line-editor dialog
> and they reimplement it ?

OK. If a patch was completed, I send to this list. ;-)

> About the patch: almsot there :)
>
> +    if ( !manualTitleList[pgNum].isEmpty() ) {
> +        (*manualTitleList.at(pgNum)) = manualTitleList[pgNum];
> +        return manualTitleList[pgNum];
> +    }
> The second line makes no sense, it's like a=a :)

Oops, I made a blunder.

> +        // For "Move Page", "Copy Page and paste" and "Duplicate Page".
> +        // If a user sets a title with manual, use it.
> +        QString title = (*manualTitleList.fromLast());
> +        manualTitleList.remove( manualTitleList.fromLast() );
> +        manualTitleList.insert( manualTitleList.at(pageNumber), title );
>
> How do you know it's the very last one that should be removed ?
> What if I move page 1 to position 2, and I have 20 pages ?
> But maybe some other code takes care of that case, I haven't tested.

I saved only current page title to temporary file when I executed
"Move Page", "Copy Page" and "Duplicate Page".
And I put the page title which I saved when I load temporary file in the
last of manulaTitleList.

I think that you understand by watching a debug message.

 for ( QStringList::Iterator it = manualTitleList.begin(); it != manualTitleList.end(); ++it )
      kdDebug() << "List1:" << (*it) << endl;
 QString title = (*manualTitleList.fromLast());
 manualTitleList.remove( manualTitleList.fromLast() );
 manualTitleList.insert( manualTitleList.at(pageNumber), title );
 for ( QStringList::Iterator it = manualTitleList.begin(); it != manualTitleList.end(); ++it )
     kdDebug() << "List2:" << (*it) << endl;

> As soon as you can comment on that last bit, I'll commit the patch.
> Thanks much.

Thank you.