List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch for KPresenter (Rename page title )
From:       Toshitaka Fujioka <toshitaka () kde ! gr ! jp>
Date:       2001-05-05 11:12:01

On Friday 04 May 2001 01:00, Toshitaka Fujioka wrote:
> On Thursday 03 May 2001 09:17, David Faure wrote:

> > > Changed.
> > > Thank you for your advice. I remade patch.
> > > Please review. ;-)
> >
> > What's savePageTitle for ? It seems to insert the title of the page
> > when using "Copy page" or "Duplicate Page"... but if pasting to another
> > document, that won't work. Would be better to save it as part of the XML.
>
> This part is not a problem. There seems to be problem on other parts.
> For example:
> page 1  title: a <- rename
> page 2  title: b <- rename
> page 3  title: c <- rename
>
> Copy Page page 3
> I do paste in KPresenter which I embedded in KSpread.
> I save afterwards. I extraction file and try to watch contents.
> contents:
> -----------------
>  <PAGE_TITLE>
>   <Title title="" />
>   <Title title="a" />
>  </PAGE_TITLE>
> -----------------
> I try to look for where is a problem.

I'm sorry, I did not understand intention of your question.
"savePageTitle" saves a title of a page to copy temporarily.
I don't store this part in XML.
It is "QDomElement KPresenterDoc::saveTitle( QDomDocument &doc )" that
save page title in XML.

"savePageTitle" rename "saveCurrentPageTitle".

I attaced patch. (CVS of 05/05)
If a patch is wrong, please advise.

Thank you.

["koffice-kpresenter-newfeature2-20010506.diff.tar.gz" (application/x-gzip)]