List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kword/demos and kword.dtd
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-04-28 12:44:02

On Thursday 26 April 2001 17:00, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I tried xmllint on chapters.kwd and found it's old :)
> Then I opened and saved it and found this. Similiar errors I got for
> DTPTest. Is the DTD supposed to say what a valid kword document is?

Hmm, you should have tried the templates. At least those I've ported.
Didn't port chapters.kwd indeed.

> chapters2.kwd:8: validity error: Element FRAME doesn't carry attribute
> newFrameBehaviour

Now that's strange, because in the DTD I read :
<!ATTLIST FRAME
    left CDATA #REQUIRED
    right CDATA #REQUIRED
    top CDATA #REQUIRED
    bottom CDATA #REQUIRED
    runaround CDATA #IMPLIED
    runaroundGap CDATA #IMPLIED
    autoCreateNewFrame CDATA #REQUIRED
    newFrameBehaviour CDATA #REQUIRED>

Anything wrong here ?

> chapters2.kwd:14: validity error: No declaration for attribute customdef on
> element COUNTER

Indeed missing. Added. But not supported currently. And shouldn't be saved
if empty.
    if ( !m_custom.isEmpty() )
        element.setAttribute( "customdef", m_custom );
Hmm, I guess you tested before this fix.

> flatland.kwd:20: validity error: Element OFFSETS doesn't carry attribute after
>      <OFFSETS before="8.50395" />

DTD fixed.

Thanks.