"Pascal A. Niklaus" writes: > I am not sure if I got the idea right, but if the content of these fields is > not saved in the KWord document, this means that the plugin functions are > called often (at least once when the document is loaded). Since generating, > for example, a complete literature reference list involves scanning of one or > several KWord documents, a lot of processing and querying of possibly several > data bases, it would be good if that had not to be done too often. This seems to be KCite-specific and shows the demand for plugins to be able to save their state in the document IMHO. OTOH, I also think saving the last plugin's output might be a good idea anyways, too. :-) -- Ciao, / / /--/ / / ANS .,* Hamburg, Germany *,. _______________________________________________ Koffice-devel mailing list Koffice-devel@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel