List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Changes list
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-04-23 11:02:46

For the announcement, it would be a good idea to have a bit
more details than what we currently have in the release schedule :

<li>Many features added to KSpread and KPresenter</li>
<li>Improve speed and usability of KIllustrator</li>
<li>Rewrite of KWord, now using Qt's richtext engine</li>
<li>Much improved mathematical formula support</li>
<li>Addition of Kivio (Flowcharting program)</li>
<li>Addition of Kugar (Database report creation)</li>
<li>Many new filters: Applixware import, Abiword import/export, Docbook export, LaTeX export, etc.</li>
<li>Improvements to the existing filters, especially the MSOffice import filters</li>

Can you provide more details on the stuff you've done ?

For KPresenter, I can start the list with the few improvements I did there
* "Copy Page" feature
* Much faster and flicker-free switching to fullscreen mode
* Sidebar fixes

Hmm, maybe we could do this in CVS but the ACL would make that difficult.
I'll write the overall ChangeLog once I get your input then.