Hi! As I wanted to profile KPresenter today I tried to get KOffice working with profiling information. After some good hints and various tries I finally did it and got quite useful output. Nothing really revolutionary, but still a nice "hint." David suggested to collect all that steps I had to do in a small file so I did that (you can find it at koffice/PROFILING). Just in case someone really starts profiling now: 1) This information is not always correct 2) Harri suspects that it "lies" quite a lot for small functions which are called very often (e.g. the QChar constructor) 3) It's not the whole truth. To get more information you'd have to compile Qt and kdelibs with -pg. This sounds like a lot of pain, tho... However, maybe this file helps a little. If you know a lot about profiling and so on please go and read that file. Then please correct my mistakes :) Thank you in advance, Werner -- Werner Trobin - trobin@kde.org _______________________________________________ Koffice-devel mailing list Koffice-devel@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel