List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    RE: mime types
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-04-02 14:12:07

Okay, I have again access to the link. It is:
ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/media-types/media-types .

I have look at it and also search the index file. There is no standard mime
type for quattro pro.

So use "application/x-quattropro" (The "x-" is important, as it shows that
it is not an official mime type, just a private (in this case KDE) one.)