List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: filters and filter webpage news
From:       Chris Howells <chrish () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-04-01 6:54:45

Enno Bartels wrote:

> Why not. I have no problem with that.
> But don't loose any information and don't splitt everything to much
> ("everything in one place" )

I was planning to keep the same format and the same pages, just re-write
some of the HTML as it's not particularly pretty -- from a viewers point
of view (IMHO) and quality of code (since it's not XHTML).

> Maybe you are not the right one for this, but at this discussion I would
> like to have a add part on our filter page where a a little advise for
> importing embedeed documents and ole importing.
> I thing Werner could do this.
> for e.g. I have to this at my applix import filters.
> But it would be nice if everyone else could grow from those informations.

Any comments? I'll let people comment before starting.

Cheers,
--
Chris Howells
E-Mail: chris.h@gmx.co.uk