List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Pages on koffice.org
From:       "Jost Schenck" <uzsnty () uni-bonn ! de>
Date:       2001-03-29 15:34:56

> On Thursday 29 March 2001 08:41, Chris Howells wrote:
> > Hmm, I sent a message about this to the list yesterday, but it appears
> > have been lost...
> >
> > Basically, KOffice.org does not seem to be updating, despite the fact
that
> > I have made changes via CVS -- I can even see them via webcvs.kde.org,
so
> > it seems that the web server is not updating, for some reason.
>
> I hope Jost will see this and contact the admins.

Yes, I'm listening. However, if I remember right, Thomas Zander knows how to
do this, I made him admin on the SF project that's being used for the web
site. I can look into it, but as I haven't touched that stuff for months, I
don't want to mess with Thomas' setup.

On a positive note: my exams are finally finished these days (and even with
the damn best grades one can imagine :-). I'll hopefully be more responsive
and active from now on.
-Jost.