List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [Fwd: New Layout]
From:       Werner Trobin <trobin () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-20 7:53:12

Kind of... port forwarding :)

--
Werner Trobin - trobin@kde.org

From: Daniel Molkentin <molkentin@kde.org>
To: trobin@kde.org
Subject: Re: New Layout
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 02:18:13 +0100

Hi!

(Hope this mail makes it though the list filter. Otherwise: please
forward this, Werner).

I almost finished the site. Besides the immense ammount of
404 Errors (mostly introduced by me) and bad html (htmltidy
jumps up and down), the site lacks consistancy and (most
important) content.

I will provide interfaces for the developers to allow easy status
updates for the websites (more then a cvs log but less than a
complete article) for each koffice app. Furthermore, I need the
current state and the version of every koffice app (we should
also double-check wether we shouln't bump up some versions.
E.g. it says Version 0.0.1 for KFormula on the Webpage):

The best would be if the developers would redo the content
of their pages once I uploaded the new design. I expect myself
to finish the stuff in one or two days. I'll revise it with thomas or / and
Werner and commit it to www/koffice.

I have to admint that the reason for the speed is that I want to have
something cool for CeBIT, so it would be nice if you could trash me
with some real cool screenies.

regards,

</daniel>

--