Hi everybody I just have updated the koffice filters webpage. Filters: --------- - NEW: applixspread: can import applixspread to kspread. Can do much till now. Look at the status page file . - NEW: applixgraphics: can import applixgraphics to killustrator. Can import only simple rectangles and lines to killustrator. - updated: applixword: added some formats. New filter status value ----------------- There is a new 4. filter status value "soon" added to the filter list. This value indicates that someone just has started writing a filter (or is just collecting information). This is added to prevent that someone else starts to write the same filter, too. Please have a look on that list. If there is someone else how did start writing a filter but isn't on that list please tell me, I will add you. I just had this problem with the applixspread filter. Some weeks ago I started writing a filter without commiting. And last week David Faure send me an email that he just started too. That was a frustration situation and in this case it was my fault. The new "soon" table with the developers how just started writing a filter can you find at the bottom of the list with all filters . Thanks for your attention Enno _______________________________________________ Koffice-devel mailing list Koffice-devel@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel