List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    RE: WARNING: KWord's export filters are BROKEN! (RE: New KWord in HEAD)
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-03-15 18:41:51

Sorry, I forgot to tell how I had tested!

I was trying to close KDE Bug #15597.

So I quote bug #15597:

<QUOTE>
My simple document looks like (using template A4):
<head1> Head 1
<head2> Head 2
<Head3> Head 3
<standard> standard text
</QUOTE>

And when you save this document in non-KWord file formats, you get a document with no \
textual content! :-(