ERRATA! Sorry, I should have written: If the new code is the same directory than the old code, you have to do it a little differently: - make your code changes - remove in CVS all files that you will not use anymore in this directory. cvs remove your_directory/file1 your_directory/file2... - commit then to CVS with a forced revison number cvs commit -r2.0 -m "New version" your_directory - forced revisions are sticky, so you have to erase the stickyness with cvs update -A your_directory I had temporary forgotten that you have to commit after a remove! -----Original Message----- From: Nicolas GOUTTE [SMTP:nicog@snafu.de] Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 12:18 PM To: 'koffice-devel@master.kde.org' Subject: RE: KFormula library 2, status report (...) If the new code is the same directory than the old code, you have to do it a little differently: - make your code changes - commit then to CVS with a forced revison number cvs commit -r2.0 -m "New version" your_directory - remove in CVS all files that you will not use anymore in this directory. - forced revisions are sticky, so you have to erase the stickyness with cvs update -A your_directory (...) _______________________________________________ Koffice-devel mailing list Koffice-devel@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel