List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Undo framework
From:       Andrea Rizzi <rizzi () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-09 9:38:39

Hi all,
as you know we (me and Ulrich) are planing a major rewrite of kformula.
We want to know if exists a undo framework in koffice so that for example
embedded formula in kword/kspread could use the kword/kspread undo stack.
This is useful when you do not use the kformula part(and so its native
undo) but only the library that must give the possibility of undo to
kword/kspread.
I think what we need is a common "Command" class (like the one of
kpresenter) that each part/library can inherits and modify.

May be something like this already exists, if so please let me know how to
use it.

Bye
Andrea

Registered Linux User No.71426  |       ***  KDE Project  ***
        Andrea Rizzi		|  http://www.kde.org/
mailto:	Andrea.Rizzi@sns.it    	|  http://www.kde.org/international/italy
	rizzi@cibs.sns.it   	|  Projects: KOffice,KFinger,KTranslator,
	rizzi@kde.org		|  Italian translations teamleader