List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: All export broken
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-01-15 16:07:27

On Sunday 14 January 2001 14:22, Enno Bartels wrote:
> Now I did the test with the compiled version (only kdelibs!) again
> - first problem my session  didn't start -
Must be the dcopserver bug - make clean in kdelibs/dcop. You're not lucky
with your builds :(

> but with my notebook and remote
> access I did the kword test:
> 1. import a applixword doc  - okay
> and
> 2. export it to a html page - NOT OKAY -
> But as I thought bevor I didn't help anyway again
> query returned 0 offers.
>
> I think there is something wrong with the query mechanism.
> But what it is?

It's what's called KTrader.

> koffice (lib kofficecore): KoFilterEntry::query( Export == 'text/html'
> and Import == 'application/x-kword')

Damn, this query is wrong. Export and Import are lists now, so it should
be "'text/html' in Export and 'application/x-kword' in Import".
My fault. I updated 3 of the 4 queries in koFilterManager, and forgot one.
Fixed, thanks a lot for the report.

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/