List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [KOFFICE-DEVEL] New developper :))))))
From:       Robert JACOLIN <rjacolin () ifrance ! com>
Date:       2000-12-22 14:33:12

Hi,
I send you this mail to introduce myself to you :

I'm 22 years old, french and live in the south of France near of Marseilles.
Nowaday, I'm in last year in my studies in computing science and in 3 monthes
I will work somewhere.

I began to use Linux and KDE 3 years ago (plus or minus one week).
6 monthes ago, I subscribe in the french mailing list to translate doc into
french but it's difficult to me to write in english (I hope I will improve
myself).

What else ?

Oh yes, something very important : it's the first time I participate in a
free development project. So I don't know how to do a patch (for example),

Can I bore someone with my questions or simplely do you have a documentation ?

Thansk

Regards
bobby