List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Release schedule for KDE 2.1 Beta 1
From:       "Dave Marotti" <landshark_666 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-12-08 16:10:22

Hello,

When is the next KDE beta scheduled?  We were planning on having one more
Kivio beta in the near future and wanted to get a few more features in
before letting people go at the program again.

I noticed that Kivio was distributed with the newest Suse distro which makes
me wonder if they put a note in there about it not being a final release.
I'm wondering this because the file format has slightly changed for save
files since the last beta and I'm hoping nobody has created anything serious
with it yet.

-dave