Gavin Thomas Nicol wrote: > > I'm very interested in helping KOffice to support > XML better. > > I have a set of MSWord macros that I use to convert > a specific word template to XML when I need to. > Given a reasonable named style mechanism and the > ability to manage thing like coalescing styles > based on order etc. basic WYSIWYG XML editing (not > reordering) is pretty trivial to achieve, I think. > > I've played around with KWord, but the "framed" > approach to wordprocessing isn't one that appeals > to me... so I'd like to add such support (perhaps) > to KLyx, but it doesn't appear to be actively > developed right now? > Right. Add it to lyx (http://devel.lyx.org) and the chances are high that lyx will get a KDE face soon Greetings, Stephan -- Frauen und Maenner passen vielleicht nicht zusammen, aber meine allerschoensten Schrammen habe ich mir bei diesem Duell geholt. -- Reinhard Mey _______________________________________________ Koffice-devel mailing list Koffice-devel@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel