List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: new filter
From:       Stephan.Althaus () t-online ! de (Stephan Althaus)
Date:       2000-11-12 12:10:11

Hi!

On Sun, 12 Nov 2000, Thomas wrote:
--snip--

> kspread:    desktopEntryPath=Office/kspread.desktop
> library=libkspreadpart kspread: KSpreadFactory::KSpreadFactory()
> kspread: SCRIPT=math,
> /home/zander/kde2/share/apps/kspread/extensions/math.ks kspread:
> KToolBar::loadState [KToolBar pointer (0x80cb5c0) to widget mainToolBar,
> geometry=1x1+-10+-10] koffice (lib kofficecore): KoDocument::openFile for
> /home/zander/accounting.txt koffice (lib kofficecore): Found MimeType
> text/plain
> koffice (lib kofficecore): KoFilterEntry::query( Export ==
> 'application/x-kspread' and Import == 'text/plain' koffice (lib
> kofficecore): Query returned 1 offers
> ASSERT: "filter" in koFilterManager.cc (298)
> QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::sigProgress(int) to
(null) !!!
I had this with my kdb/kugar import filter, too.
I first copied the csv filter into a new directory and modified it
to read the new input. Then I had to rename the files and the
classes - and got this error.
I rebuild the naming and then it was ok. I don't know what, but I just
broke naming conventions, I didn't touch the code while renaming...

(btw. i will post my filter once the kdb stuff is somewhat useable)

Stephan

----
Stephan Althaus
Am Kreuzberg 16