List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Changes to koffice/lib/store
From:       "Shaheed Haque" <shaheedhaque () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-11-12 10:49:18

Werner, see my other note, just posted. As I say there, I'm starting to lean
in favour of the other solution. But lets see what discussion produces. All:
please move discussion of this topic to the other note:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=koffice-devel&m=97402560511379&w=2

to keep this one free for sorting out kspread-specific issues.