List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KWord tables totally broken?
From:       Wolf-Michael Bolle <Bolle () ID-PRO ! de>
Date:       2000-10-27 15:27:22

Hi folks,

I was trying to play around with tables in KWord for my SGML DocBook
filter but I got greatly disappointed. When I create a new document with
a few lines of text, insert a new table (3 columns, 2 rows) in the
middle of them, store the document, and exit KWord I cannot reload the
document and have the table where I wanted it to be. In fact the table
ends up outside my text frame from where I can't even move it back any
more. Any suggestions?

Michael

--
Wolf-Michael Bolle <Bolle@ID-PRO.de> (Products & Development)
* ID-PRO Deutschland GmbH * G.-Heinemann-Ring 135 * D-81739 M=FCnchen