List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: WMF Import Filter
From:       "Shaheed Haque" <shaheedhaque () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-10-25 16:51:13

Charles,

Thanks for your note. I looked at libwmf, and it does in fact seem quite
complete (from reading the README, not trying it, at least). So, this raises
the question of how we get something like libwmf into the system.

The code seems pretty complete, is neat, well-commented and appears to be
actively maintained. The Makefile certainly looks clean too.

Do any of the more experienced developers have any suggestions as to the
best way to proceed assuming that I get permission from the author
(actually, it is LGPL'd anyway)? I presume it would end up in kdesupport or
similar? Who would do that - if its me, is any special Makefile magic
required?

Thanks, Shaheed