List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Filter Development
From:       Wolf-Michael Bolle <Bolle () ID-PRO ! de>
Date:       2000-10-23 6:55:50

Hi,

> > Of course it might turn out that even
> > though I'm using the KomlParser class I'm still re-inventing the whee=
l.

> No! Please use QXML/QDom !
>
> KomlParser is there for compatibility reasons only (for kword and kpres=
enter) !
> And it's a wrapper around QDom, so better use QDom directly.
>
> Hoping it's not too late....

It't not entirely too late. I encapsulated the KomlParser calls cause it =
turned out to
be convenient for me. I'll just call QDom stuff directly, then.

I would suggest that you make a few big comments into the KomlParser code=
 that indicate
that it should not be used any more.

Michael

--
Wolf-Michael Bolle <Bolle@ID-PRO.de> (Products & Development)
* ID-PRO Deutschland GmbH * G.-Heinemann-Ring 135 * D-81739 M=FCnchen