List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Kimageshop GUI.
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2000-10-20 9:14:20

On Sun, 15 Oct 2000, Thomas Zander wrote:
> - The layers, color chooser etc. should IMO be toolbars.
>   When the toolbars can be dragged off again (I hope they wil!) we got the

Yes, I already implemented that for Qt 3.0. Besides floating
toolbars/dockwindows you have also the possibility to have resizable docking
windows docked in a dock (resizeable using splitter like handles), which is
normally needed for toolbars/dockwindows which contain views like a listview,
listbox or so.

--
Reggie (reggie@trolltech.com)