List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Filter Development
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-10-20 8:13:00

On Friday 20 October 2000 06:30, Wolf-Michael Bolle wrote :

>>Hi folks,
>
>as a starting point to the DocBook filter I'm working on I rewrote the
>ASCII export filter to get me closer to simple XML parsing. It should be a
>much better starting point compared with what there is now to get you where
>you want to go. How can I submit my code?

Either send it to a developer who has CVS access, or ask me
for a CVS account (in that case, provide me with a login and a
standard-unix-encrypted password).

This is cool: someone's working on the ascii import, and you have an ascii
export to commit. Very cool.

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/