List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Filter Development
From:       "Michael Johnson" <mikej () xnet ! com>
Date:       2000-10-16 23:04:19

I saw Werner Troben's page on file filter development and decided
to try my hand at working on one. I see that several filters are
either available or are being worked on. Does anyone have some
suggestions as to what is needed? The Microsoft filters will cover
about 95 per cent of the users at least according to Microsoft.What
else is pressing?

Michael Johnson
mikej@xnet.com